1980 262 with 4 cylinder from 1985 conversion won't start

1985 conversion went into this Volvo. Car originally was not shifting into overdrive so checked fluid levels they were low.After a quick test drive I parked it and shut the engine off. Haven't been able to get it started since. Checked the fuses at fuel pump relay changed the relay still no power to fuse number 5. When I wire from 7 to 5 I do get the fuel pump to work but it still won't start. I'm thinking it might be the ignition switch. Pulled number one plug it is dry absolutely no fuel getting into cylinders. At same time I checked for spark at number one wire I do have spark. 25 amp fuse under hood is good. Radio and dash lights have not been working lately. Radio is an aftermarket. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Reply to
kate pipkin