1986 240dl open door signal and electric lock relay?

Is the blue plastic case that makes the door open signal and electric locks work neccesary to keep car working?

My door open signal goes on when I turn on the radio ,and my electric locks no longer work.

I took the thing out cause I thought it was what I was looking for (fuel pump relay). Now I think I may have damaged it.

Any info on this is appreciated.

Reply to
chibahawk

chibahawk wrote in news:YTMxc.9267$0y.8134@attbi_s03:

it fixed itself. when I started it earlier everything was fine.

Reply to
chibahawk