1987 240 GL

Hi All I'm new to this so please excuse me for any mistakes. My trouble is ,, I need to top off my AC & forget which is the high side & which is low. It's just blowing hot now & I've purchased a case of refrigerant (R-12) & have the connection or fitting so I know how to do it,, I just cant remember which is the proper fitting to get into. I've owned this car for approximately 10 years & go thru this every 3 or 4 years. I would appreciate any help that anyone could offer on this matter. A website would be a blessing !! Once again, thank you for any & all help on this. Regards Richard My apologies for any wrong posting procedures

Reply to
Rick

Low pressure side is the one with the bigger diameter pipes.

Reply to
Mike F