1992 240 Wagons?

Anyone know of any problems with the 1992 240 wagons (as opposed to the 240 of other years)?

Thanks, Patricia

Reply to
PButler111

From 86 until they discontinuied them about the only difference was the tail lights.

Reply to
Rod Gray

What difference was there in the tail lights? I'm not aware of any from '86 to '93. The later cars fix the wiring issues, generally have more amenities, rear headrests, and the last couple years have airbags available, not much different though.

Reply to
James Sweet

'89 got self diagnostics and in the last years they added the aux. cooling fan for the a/c, and different reciever drier or accumulater, the last wagons did get a different tailgate, the window was more flush.

Reply to
Islandguy77554

Right "Islandguy"..............

"the last wagons did| get a different tailgate, the window was more flush."

......and it no longer leaked!

Andy I. '93 240 "Classic" wagon. (Another "Islandguy" .........Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.)

Reply to
brackenburn