1993 volvo 850 - clock display

how do i change the display from celsius to fahrenheit, and the clock from military to civilian [12 hour] time?

anybody have an owners manual available?

thanks!

Reply to
steve sedlis

I think you push both small buttons at once. I believe continuing to push both causes the thermo to go between C and F, and then it goes between 12 ahdn 24 hour time, although I've not used the 24 hour time thing.

Reply to
Mike Mayer