1994 850 Station Wagon in Virginia, USA

The dark plastic rain/wind shield on the front passenger side window has recently been lost. The best replacement I could find via the Internet was a complete replacement set at a cost of $100+. My Volvo dealer tells me that Volvo does not supply such replacements any more. The local car junk yard tells me they don't usually get totaled Volvos. The car is otherwise in excellent condition. Any helpful suggestions would be welcomed.

Don Whalen

Retired and living comfortably in the Roanoke Valley of Virginia, USA. An avid gardener, improving golfer, artisan bread baker, gourmet cook, oenophile, enthusiastic bridge player, voracious reader, Grecophile, budding philatelist, and lunch aficianado.

Reply to
Donald Whalen

Have you searched Ebay? it can be a good source for both new and used parts.

Reply to
mjc1