station wagon rear doors

A mate of mine has a series 3 LWB station wagon in need of some rear doors Does anybody know if the doors off a 110 will fit I believe the fronts do and I presume the rears will I just want to make sure

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Yes. Locks are different, so you will have to change the striker plate, and I think the door check is different, but the size is the same, hinges the same. JD

Reply to
JD