1995 850 Turbo Wagon Oil Cooler Line popping off

I have good one here, my oil cooler inlet line is popping off and oil is shooting out. I reconnect and you can hear when it happens after 30 seconds. Connection appears secure. I changed oil and filter, oil is making it through the oil cooler okay. What could be wrong after it leaves oil cooler?

thanks, Greg

Reply to
maddycom

I always, always replace the metal spring retaining clips on those lines whenever they're disconnected.

Reply to
Mike F