1995 940gl flametrap?

Hi there !! I am having some problem with oil pressure buildup and spilling over the valve cover. I do not want to just replace the oil cap gasket without relieving the pressure. I looked for a flame trap like in the 740, but found none.

I did see a valve that sits on 2 metal pipes coming from the exhaust, has a violet vacuum line and discharges into the air intake box. Is that the EGR valve? is there any filters in there?

Please indicate how to relieve the fume pressure. Will do a compression check to find out if there is a gasket problem that might cause a pressure buildup in the crankcase.

Thanks

arnold perez at sprintmail dot com

Reply to
Arnold Perez