1996 850 Heater Control Light Bulbs (ECU)

Hello all

I have a 1996 850 in need of light bulb replacement for the passenger side temperature control dial. I bought three bulbs from my Volvo dealer and a Haynes manual that says to remove the radio and then reach inside the radio cavity and depress the locking button on the underside of the heat control unit. There is no button on the underside of my unit but there appears to be a place where a button was previously located and may have fallen off. Can anyone tell me any other ways of dislodging this unit?

Thanks

Reply to
danny2000