1999 s80 2.9Lt full fuel on tank, idle missfire

Every time I fill completed the fuel tank, engine become rough at idle, and check emmissdion warning go on, as well check engine, codes P1118, 1152. Any solution out there??? Thanks Carlos

Reply to
marijet

Is it possible you are overfilling the tank, so gasoline gets into the charcoal canister? That would cause rough idle, and check engine lights, although I don't find a code definition for P1118 or P1152.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee