1999 Volvo S80 T6 - Now on eBay (No Reserve) - ends Tuesday

I suppose I've just got lazy and have decided not to try to go ahead with the repairs I've inquired about here. If there is someone who KNOWS these vehicles, this might present a good opportunity. It's currently bid at around $3800 and I've offered the vehicle for free to anyone who refers a client who buys or sells a home priced over 1 million $ (through me).

Yours, Bill Martin, Realtor/Broker/MBA Prudential Carolinas Realty

704 906-1902 (mobile) 704 227-3296 (office - direct)
- Charlotte MLS listings
- Charlotte home foreclosure listings
- all other area foreclosure listings
Reply to