s80 t6 steering

Hi all, I recently bought a 2001 volvo s80 t6, superb car just one problem! when pulling away and stopping i can feel i distinct click through the steering wheel. I took the car back to the dealer but he claims he cant feel it, any idea what it could be??

Reply to
chunkybear via CarKB.com

I read there is a tsb about the subframe moving on the bushes, o rings are added with new bolts to cure it

Reply to
mrcheerful