2004 volvo s60 blower problem

i own a 2004 volvo s60 and when i turn the car on , the blower/ac turns on even if the dial is on the "off" setting. the blower also stays on when the car is off/on. i?m not sure what the problem is any idea?s? should i take it to the dealer?

Reply to
joco

hi joco Sounds to me like a faulty blower switch, unless blower runs when keys are out of car, but then it would be draining your battery power overnight & since you never mentioned this as a problem, then i would definitely try fitting a new blower multi switch first. let me know how you get on. lindest regards dj dave.

"joco" wrote: > i own a 2004 volvo s60 and when i turn the car on , the > blower/ac turns on even if the dial is on the "off" setting. > the blower also stays on when the car is off/on. i'm not sure > what the problem is any idea's? should i take it to the > dealer?

Reply to
djdave