01 S60 air conditioning blower

Help! When I park my '01 S60 and the AC and fan was on, sometimes when I come back to the car it is running again with the car turned off. When I put the key in the ignition and turn it to accessories, the fan will go off. ANY IDEAS?

Reply to
pastbart

Its meant to do that- the purpose is to dry off the evapourator, which lessens mould formation and corrosion of the evap.

Tim. .

Reply to
Tim..

The inside air circulation fan, or the outside radiator cooling fan?

Reply to
Steve