24 turbo rims for sale (San Francisco bay area)

Hi,

I just traded in my 1989 240 DL (at 218K miles, but it finally hit a snag that would have cost more than the price of the car to repair). Years ago I put on rims that came from a 240 turbo model. I kept those when I traded in the car. I'd like to sell the rims and tires as a set.

I'm not sure if "for sale" postings are appropriate on this newsgroup, so I'll keep it short. If you might be interested in the wheels, email me at snipped-for-privacy@kyrnin.com, and I can send you pics and discuss a price.

Note: If sale ads are a no-no here, please ignore this message and accept my apologies in advance.

Thanks,

- Michael

Reply to
michael