Changing rear discs 850

Hi, I'm changing the rear discs on my 850 estate. Haynes states new bolts are required for refitting caliper.Is this a definite and if so can you tell me the size and if they are a 'volvo spare'

Cheers

Charlie (Edinburgh)

Reply to
cjo

It´s a spare...better changing for safety or just use Loctite to reseal the old ones..

//G¨

"cjo" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
Arne C

Thanks for the info Arne

Cheers Charlie(Edinburgh)

Reply to
cjo

If you buy new disks from Volvo, i belive that new bolts are included. It was for me:-)

Reply to
Thor Vidar Jensen

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev