1990 240 DL Parts Car Avail Cape Coral FL

I have a 1990 240 DL with (I believe) a busted tranny. It needs to be taken out of my driveway. Details and pictures @

1990 VOLVO 240 DL PARTS CAR AVAILABLE!

Best offer (including free to good home) & you pick up. Does not move above idle speed. I believe there is a tranny problem, maybe something with the bands. Overall condition is 'rough'. This vehicle is being sold/given away AS IS. I have a clear title to the car. I rather it go to a good home then the junk yard. Please respond the mail link on the web page if interested. thanks

Clix (remove *s from email for valid address)

Reply to
Clix