240 OEM paint spray cans (Toronto Area)?

Hi again, Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to pick up volvo OEM touch-up paint in Toronto area? I'd need it in a spray can. Do the dealers still carry these old colours in spray format I wonder? Thanks, Clayton.

Reply to
cton

BTW, its an '88 240 sedan with that light blue colour (haven't checked the paint code yet). I'm guessing its either #213 or #404.

Thanks again, Clayton.

Reply to
cton

Yes the dealer can order the spray paint for you Glenn

Reply to
Glenn