Need a VW in S. Cal for the Classic

I will be traveling to Irvine for the VW Classic from Alaska next month (approx. June 8-13) and am wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can rent/borrow or pilfer an old bug, ghia or bus as transportation while in that area. I will be based out of San Diego, but am flexible as far as traveling the area to pick-up and return. Searches on Google have proven useless. Anybody able to help out this Northern Vdub neighbor?

-Rich snipped-for-privacy@mailcache.com

Reply to
Richard Golding

Hey..Wish i could help..but my wife and I are flying in from eastern Canada..based outa San Diego also for awhile..if you find a place with a couple ...hmmm..let me see..'67's or so..let me know too!!...See Ya there!!//pat

Richard Gold> I will be traveling to Irvine for the VW Classic from Alaska next month

Reply to
pat