240 Oil pressure questions

Hi folks,

Does anybody happen to know the thread size for the oil pressure switch? I want to install an oil pressure gauge and I need to buy the sender.

I already have the gauge, it reads from 0 to 3 bar, will this be adequate? (It is a genuine Volvo 240 gauge, so I'm assuming it will...)

Many thanks,

David

Reply to
David Balfour

Just go to a junkyard and get a 3 bar sender from another 240, or a 5 bar sender and guage, the two have to be matched.

Reply to
James Sweet