440 Fuse #23

Hi all

Any ideas what is this? Actually, in my manual it stated that it should not be used. Ok, I took that fuse out of there. Hm... If it works never touch it! A lot of secondary equipment went off: central lock, radio, clock, interior lights (although I discovered that the fuse is the reason of problems something like in three weeks time).

I've checked it in the Haynes manual. It says that it is bridge. What do they mean by bridge?

Ok, now I think that I know. It just connects one section of contacts in the fusebox supplied by +12 from accu to another one. I asked my dealer about special "bridge fuse" they do not know anything about it. Any ideas what shell I ask them about (better to know part number, my English to Dutch interpreter skills are not so good)?

Currently, I use just a normal fuse "fitted" to the place. Normally it won't fit there.

Alexei

Reply to
Alexei

Sorry, 440 out of 1995

Reply to
Alexei

Hello Alexei

I have a 1992, 440 (old shape)

The card inside my fuse box cover says that fuse 23 is for the headlamp washers, which i do not have fitted to my car

hope this helps

vertuas

Reply to
Vertuas

Thanks for your answer. In the fuse box I have fuse #23 marked as "Normal Use". Have no clue what is it about.

Thanks anyway.

Alexei

Reply to
Alexei