760 parts

Can anyone tell me where I can get o/s/r trailing arm for a 1985 Volvo 760 gle Turbo Diesel in the UK without going to Volvo. Regards

Reply to
Johnjohn499

For spares, try EuroCar Parts

who have anoutlet in Bury (01284 755535) or German Swedish & French
who have an outlet in Ipswich (01473748166). Both do mail order and have catalogues.

filched from someone elses post!

You can download the gsfcarparts catalogue.

Hope this helps

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Try some of the following, German, Swedish & French, Eurocarparts, C.P.Motors and others. Or you could see if the independent rear suspension from my '89 model 760 GLE Turbodiesel could be made to fit your car. I live in South Wales.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

I would suggest used. There must be a recycling (breakers is the term you use I believe) yard around where you live. Not much goes wrong with those, there must be dozens of good ones around. All the solid axle 700 and 900 series models use the same ones.

Reply to
Mike F