850 "94 turbo check eng light

What's the procedure for resetting? Code? I see that there are 2 small boxes, is it the one on the left or right???

Reply to
jperlman

Section 2 explains how to clear error codes.

I think you use box A.

Cheers

Bilko

Reply to
Bilko

Up to and including 1995 models, no computer is needed to "pull all of the codes." You can get them all the way you're doing it, it's just a little awkward.

Reply to
Mike F

That's what I thought. I guess my mechanic doesn't like me knowing what's going on with my car. In this case, I was able to clear the codes and solve the problem (loose gas cap) at no cost.

Gus

Reply to
Gus