'86 240 - Dies at low speeds while going over speed bumps

Hey all, I have an '86 240 DL Automatic that just began to cut out at low speed while going over speed bumps. Its warm at night here in Austin, so its not a temp. thing. Since they're pretty serious bumps, I slow down to the point that the car is just idling by the time I go over the bump. This may not be much info, but its all I know at this point. Any and all advice would appreciated. Thanks, all.

Skonnie