87 240DL intank fuel pump ?

Hello All!

I cannot find any access to an intank fuel pump on my 87 240 DL.

I look under the carpet (in the trunk) and can't see where it could possibly be.

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

Also any links to info on how to change the intank pump would be an added bonus for me.

Have a great day/night!

ecavedude

Reply to
eCaVeMaN

It's in the trunk under the carpet on the hump behind the back seat between the rear wheel wells unless they changed it in the later cars.

Reply to
James Sweet