Need help locating Fuel Pump Relay 1989 240

I'm a little embarrassed asking, but I cannot find the fuel pump relay on my

1989 Volvo 240 sedan. It has the B230F engine, so I should have a white-colored one. My Haynes repair manual shows it to be under the dash, all the way to the left, but it's not very specific. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Rene
Reply to
Rene

Just above the passenger's feet, remove the padding and there it is clipped to the firewall. Dave Shannon snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Spring Valley CA)

1988 240 DL 19X,XXX 1984 245 DL 20X,XXX 1984 245T 19X,XXX '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 14K
Dave Shannon