960 Alarm System

I have a 95 960 with the standard alarm/keyless entry and when the alarm is activated (locked with the remote) the red led does not flash. But when I activate the alarm with one of the doors open light switch depressed wait a few minutes and then release the button the horn honks and turn signal flash, the red light will then flash. When I disengage the alam, the red light stays lite and if I set the alarm then the red light will flash very quickly. When I turn on the ignition and reset the car and set the alarm the red light still doesn't flash. Anyone have this problem. I am thinking to take it to the Volvo dealer but fear it will cost more that the trouble of not having the red light flash to warn people that the alarm is active.

B. Franklin

Reply to
befranklin1