960 Mileometer not working

Hi All

I have a 960 and the Mileometer has stopped working but all the other gauges on the dashboard are working, the speedo, the rev counter, fuel and temp, all the lights work on the dash too its just the mileometer that has stopped rotating.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this without taking all the dash apart? or will I have to take the dash off to get to it?

Thanks in advance

Shade

Reply to
Constant Inside