960 power seat

None of the controls on my 95 960 wagon work on the passenger seat. There only seems to be one breaker and it is ok. The other seat works fine. Any ideas?

Myron

Reply to
Myron Feldman

Myron, there is a red button on the controls of that seat that says something like "STOP". It will kill the seat controls. Make sure you haven't accidentally pushed it in. Ask me how I know.

Chuck B

Reply to
news.verizon.net

I know the same way you know...