'97 850 Tool

What tool do I need to reset the service light on my '97 850? Where to get it? May I assume this would also work on any OBDII equipped vehicle?

TIA.

Reply to
c.fiedler

Resetting the Service Light: Volvo 850 (1996-1997) You need the OBD II reset tool. The price is approx. $150. Or take your car to a Volvo dealership or an independent Volvo shop. Expect to pay $50-$75.

Reply to
FLobresco