Accessories for XC90

I have the following items for sale for 2004 XC90 5 seater with Graphite interior:

Side Panel Net Pocket, Right Hand Side Panel Net Pocket, Left Hand Luggage Compartment Carpet Mat

All items are new. Net pockets are unopened. Mat was opened and installed and then removed immediately. I ordered these items from Volvo.AutoWebAccessories.com and they were the wrong color for our taupe interior and I am not able to return them. (We were away when they were delivered and did not return until after the 15-day return period.)

Pockets were $24.79 each and mat was $64.03. I am asking $16 for each pocket and $50 for the mat.

If interested please email me at

snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Frank McGirt

Reply to