Advent 8111

My daughter has the above laptop which has 1028 of memory. Can I double the memory on this machine. I don't know if it has two sticks of 512 which can be replaced by two sticks of 1028.

Reply to
brenda

If the thing is sluggish maybe the turbo is shot or maybe you need to clean the fuel injectors.

Seriously, read the manual. If you don't have a manual visit the manufacturer's website and read the manual online.

Reply to
Wooly