Advice needed on '95 940

I have several minor issues with my 940 I'd like to get some advice/input on:

1) I have a vacuum leak somewhere. I can hear the tell-tale hissing noise. It's coming from somewhere around the top of the intake manifold, where there are several hoses, and "T". The leak is enough to affect the car's idle. I've sprayed a little WD-40 over the various vacuum hoses hoping to isolate the leak, but no luck so far. Is there a typical place where vacuum leaks spring up on this car?

2) My fuel gauge went south. It's been "inop" for almost a year now. So, I imagine its time to replace it. As I understand, the unit is attached to the fuel pump and accessed from the trunk of the car. The fuel pump still works fine, but I'm wondering if I should replace the whole pump/sender unit at once. What do you think?

3) My water temp gauge only seems to work sometimes. I suspect a bad contact somewhere. Does anyone know where wire routing for this system is, so I know where to look?

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Aleric