"Cetus" wheels on '95 850 Wagon - help

I have a 95 850 wagon with 6-spoke, 5-lug Cetus wheels - I am looking to replace one of them that got bent, but when I look online or elsewhere, the models come in 3 kinds - "silver" "chrome" and regular, and I can't tell which one I've got, as the pictures all look the same.

The wheels have "91405456" on them, and they are 15" wheels. How do I tell which is the right replacement wheel? Thanks. South Dakota Tom

Reply to
Thomas M. Keller