Aiming Headlights on 2005 S80

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the aim on a 2005 S80's headlights? Where are the horizontal and vertical adjustment screws/dials/levers located?

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
Anonymous

Likely a software fix. Ck with dealer. My 04 S60R had to be fixed this way.

Reply to
Ed Wenger

Aren't the lights on the S60R self levelling?

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Supposed to be, but with a suspension download upgrade it messed them up. Had to go back for another download to fix the aim.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Wenger