AirCon Light Flashed???

1999 V40 with ECC. The lights on the ECC button flashed for a bit this morning. Didn't happen next time I started the car and the manual says only go to the dealer if it happens again. Does this happen every now and again?

Cheers. Roger.

Reply to
Rog

Mike F

Mike, The climate system seemed to work correctly in that it warmed the car and then maintained the correct temperature. I can't tell whether it is chilling tough as the air temperature is near to the chilled vent exit temperature here (UK) at the moment. Thanks for the advice. I'll see what happens. Cheers. Roger.

Reply to
Rog

Reply to
Mike F