Another 240 Bites the Dust

ROTFLMAO. She must be an American. I've never come across anyone from anywhere else in the world who are as arrogantly rude as a rather small subset of Americans. Obviously, most are fine but there are a few like her who make their presence felt for all of the wrong reasons and give Americans in general a bad name. It's very sad...

That's the second best laugh I've had all week.

This one still beats it though. Took me several minutes to stop laughing when I saw this:

Reply to
athol

Hi Athol,

Great photo! I've heard the derisive remark "Get a horse!!" directed at some car drivers. This guy with the red Lada (?) must have taken it literally....

Andy I.

Reply to
brackenburn

And what was the first? Pulling wings off flies and watching them slowly die? You do seem the type.

Reply to
PButler111

Ask a French waiter in Paris for some catsup and see who is most rude! ;-)

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvo '93 960 Estate

Reply to
Randy G.

I have been called a rude American. I have had many rude American waiters, but they are rare in general. I have been to Paris several times, I also have been through southern and eastern France.

I have never had a rude waiter outside of Paris, I have had only 1 rude waiter in Paris, he was rude to a native Parisian, and a German tourist too, so it's not an anti American thing, although I understand they only serve Heinz catsup over there...

For true inspired rudeness one would be hard pressed to do better then jolly old, however the fact I tawk da patois dey does makes it a rather enjoyable experience, say what old boy.

Reply to
Steve n Holly

Huh? "Jolly old..." who?

Reply to