Another garage rip-off ( gettin screwed again)?

had rebuilt calipers installed frt of 87 240 with linings and 2 short stainless lines Class A couldn't bleed and gave up next guy condemned Master cylinder $300.00 installed same problem (even appears he disconnected brake failure switch so light would not show on dash. I was fuming has been about

4 days with out car down to day 5 now and he has insisted I required the master but actually the left front caliper was defective from the get go. I say I didn't need a new master at all, who's with me on this one? if master was perfectly okay before replacing calipers why master is suddenly defective?

begin 666 Dan Harrington.vcf M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DAA

Reply to
harrington8800