Any V40 mechanics out there? (ABS problem)

Hi, My ABS lamp has come on. Volvo said "Pump/ECU broken", I renewed the unit, still lamp on, the (!) lamp is also on usually for brake fluid level, so I pulled the connector off the sender on the mastercylinder. The ABS lamp is always on, the (!) lamp only lights up after 5 meters of driving. I have a wiring diagram here, have checked all possibilities, all wires ,everything is ok. Is there a way to check the wheel sensors except checking the resistance (all have 1.6 ohm) Any help would be useful.

Thanks

Wes snipped-for-privacy@freenet.de

Reply to
Wes