92 740 ABS...diagnostic connector?

I heard that at least some Volvo ABS for 740s have a diagnostic connector and the codes will tell you where the problem is. I have an ABS light on, and cleaning the sensors did not clear the light. Continuity for the two sensors' wiring also is good. I was wondering if my 92 Volvo 2.3 L turbo wagon has a ABS diagnostic connector? Or is it the same connector that you read out the codes for fuel and ignition control?

Reply to
geronimo