Anyone want to buy my 87 740 Turbo in Ontario Canada? Best offer.

Around 260k I think. Turbo works great. New front and rear brakes. Replaced power steering pump. Lots more... I think a battery, oil change and spark plugs will get it running again. It was my daily driver until around 6 months ago. Overall I'd say it's in pretty good condition. At the very least it would make a great parts car.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if I'm not responding in alt.autos.volvo.

Reply to
www.ttdown.com