Are new S60/V70 AWD R Selling in the UK?

I say this because I haven't see one yet.

And at the prices they are going for, I'm not surprised.

Leamington Dealer had 2 in. One was the MD's car which for some strange reason was parked around the back and had been changed for an S80, the other was in the showroom and took a good 3/4 months to shift. I havent seen another one in there yet 6 months on.

I'm trying to work out if its time to get rid of my 2000 V70 265Bhp but I'm seeing new V70s going for 39k (without Sat Nav). The Leamington garage wanted 35k for the MD's demo and judging by the camera / laser detectors on its dash that hasn't been run in well!!!!

When you can go and get a year old M3 (15k miles) for 29k from the BMW dealer next door its hard to work out why anyone would want one.

At 39k for a basic new one, might as well push a little further and get a S4 Avant!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy

I;ve seen one for sale at our local Volvo dealer which has been there for a month or so, so far, judging by the newspaper advert every week. 7k demonstrator on a 53 plate and they want £30k. It would be ok if you actually got 300bhp though- I've read several articles about them being now where near that figure, even on optimax and an octane booster...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.