Best Near-Stock Amazon Left?

This beauty is on ebay:

I don't think that console on the transmission tunnel is stock,and I'm pretty sure the brake booster was added, and there seemsto be some kind of chrome plate on the right side of the engine bay,but I'd buy this car for the "buy it now" price, with no hesitation,were I to win the lottery...

Reply to
Michael Cerkowski

Volvo 122S Amazon 1967 VOLVO AMAZON 122S (OL' SWEEDIE), IMPECCABLE Miles: 53580 Transmission: Manual

The above mentioned car sold for $22,000!!!!!

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

I'm not surprised. Unless there is hidden rust (I saw a little on the package shelf), the car is worth it.

Reply to
Michael Cerkowski