'93 960 fuel gague

Anyone ever had a fuel gauge go out in their 960? Where should I look first to fix it? Fuses are all fine, and there's juice where there should be at the fuse panel.

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ

You may have to take out the instrument panel to check on the connectors behind. If the temperature gauge is giving trouble as well check the regulator. The gauge may be causing the trouble itself or there may be wiring faults between the sender and the gauge.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Thanks Peter. The temp gauge is working, but some of the indictor lights are not. I'll look for a problem at the instrument panel first.

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ