Bosch LH 2.4 or Motronic 1.8 in a 94 940

I'm retriving the codes out of my 94 940 and I dont know which ignition I have. I do know its either the LH 2.4 or the Motronic 1.8, but how do I know which one it is?

Reply to
roland

Depends on which B200/230 you have in your car. B200F or G, B230FB or FD or FG and Turbo versions, then L-H 2.4 is your cars fuel system. The ignition system is EZ116K. The B230F has either the above systems or Regina Fuel system coupled with Rex ignition system. Motronic was used in 850 models, unless the USA/Canada market had a big difference in fitted equipment.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Motronic 1.8 was only fitted to the inline 6 in the 960, and only up to and including 1995 model year (1996 on used Motronic 4.4.) So if the original poster is sure he doesn't have Regina, then he has LH 2.4.

Reply to
Mike F