C70 reliability question

Hi,

My wife and I are considering purchasing a brand new C70 and were wondering about the Volvo's reliability. Please help us decide.

Thanks in advance TallGuyCA

Reply to
TallGuyCA

I have a 98 C70 Coupe and overall, its been good. There have been some issues, though. I assume you are buying a convertible. I would go to brickboard.com and swedespeed.com, or volvospeed.com and read up on convertibles.

Reply to
Jeff Lesperance