OLD Volvo

When I look at my wife's Volvo S40 t4 and wash it feeling the metal wobble, I wonder why I should ever buy a newer Volvo with all their problems .My old

22 years old Volvo is simple rust free and problem free no weak struts design ,no thin metal or delicate parts . The 740 1990 turbo is so simple and cheap to run .Now what about a later model with computer problems engine issues and costly parts why bother I prefer my taunt old Volvo rather than my sons late model Ford falcon with rust every where and handling like a truck . Only issue was low charging on the battery so a IPD adjustable regulator and an optima battery and we are doing very well right up there with the best . It will no doubt outlast me .
Reply to
John Robertson