Californians! Where do you get your parts?

Hi all, I saw a similar question posed by a Canadian Volvo owner, so I thought maybe some of you would respond to mine. I am always looking for inexpensive parts for our 850 and 70 (2000) wagons. New, used, wrecking yard etc. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, but any good references, no matter where would be very helpful. Thanks, Brad

Reply to
Mystical