central locking

My S60 has a problem with the central locking, when the fob is pressed sometimes either the rear or front passenger side door does not lock, both doors lock every time on drivers side. I have tried standing next to the problem doors with the fob and it still happens. Can anyone give me an insight to this or am I stuck with it. The car is four years old. Thanks

Reply to
loon

Door Lock Motors in both doors Internal faults inside the locks

Reply to
Glenn Klein